In order to enroll a student in Al Majd International School, the following procedure must be followed:
- Visit the school in April and inform the Admission Officer your child(ren)’s birth date(s).
[Please Note: Your child’s Grade level would depend on his/her birth date]
- Write down your child(ren)’s name(s) in the Waiting List.
- As soon as you received a call from the school, please acquire and fill-in the Application Form.
- File this Application Form together with the following documents:
- Photocopy of Birth Certification ( 2 Photocopies )
- Photocopy of Passports of Student & Parents
( 2 Photocopies each and BRING ORIGINAL Passports)
- Photocopy of IQAMAs of Student & Parents
( 2 Photocopies each and BRING ORIGINAL IQAMAs)
- Report Cards of ALL previous classes attended
( 2 Photocopies each and BRING ORIGINAL Report Cards )
- Fingerprints Record ( 1 photocopy )
- Noor Record from previous school ( 1 photocopy )
- Previous Approval from the Ministry of Education ( 2 Photocopies )
- Leaving Certificate from previous school ( Original & 1 Photocopy )
- Stamped Employment Certificate of the Student’s Sponsor
( Original & 1 Photocopy )
- Immunization Record ( 3 Photocopies )
- Passport size Coloured Photographs ( 2 Photocopies )
- 1” x 1” Coloured Photographs ( 4 Photocopies )
(Note: All Photographs should be stapled on the Application Form)
IGCSE Statement of Result
( 1 photocopy; for Grade 11 applicants only )
- Submit the file to the Accounting Office and pay the Registration Fee (non-refundable).
- Sit for the Admission Test.
- All the above documents are essential for successful enrolment.
Additional Requirements for New enrolments from within the Kingdom, but OUTSIDE Eastern Province:
- Certified previous year’s Report Card ( Original & 2 Photocopies)
- Certified Leaving Certificate ( Original & 1 Photocopy )
Additional Requirements for New enrolments from OUTSIDE KSA
- For Grade 2 – Grade 1 attested Report Card
- For Grades 3 – 6, previous 2 years’ attested Report Cards
- For Grade 9 – attested Grades 6 – 8 Report Cards
- For Grade 12 – attested Grades 9 – 11 Report Cards
Must BRING ORIGINAL & 2 photocopies of each Report cards mentioned above and must have stamps from:
- School last attended
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Saudi Embassy